Friday, June 11, 2010

PENANG Day 3 // Kee Lok Si Temple

0930: Decided to wake up a little earlier to start our last day stay at Penang. Today's destination will be the famous Kee Lok Si Temple. Kee Lok Si Temple is located very near to Penang Hill.  Too bad, Penang Hill is closed for tram upgrade. Kee Lok Si is so huge that we are unable to walk every corners of the place. In short, the place is beautiful too.



1200: Our breakfast and lunch are as below. The Penang Laksa is really yummy and is a definitely must try at Kee Lok Si temple!

Muar Chee Auntie!

Cheap And Soft Muar Chee

Pork Porridge For Just 3RM

Famous Kee Lok Si Laksa

1500: Our next stop will be shopping! We went to Komtar(Bus interchange) to catch a bus and make our way to Queensbay Mall! Continue on the next post.


2 comments:

  1. wow didnt drop by for darn long! It seems like u had a great trip to Penang! I would love to go there soon, the hotel looks fab too!! I was with my family at Malacca some time back and the hotel's also quite shiok.. the bed could take like 3 ladies! Super big... Food and all very cheap too... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi vonx,

    Yes, I totally enjoy the trip! Penang is really a nice place with friendly people. Hidden shopping gem too. I would love to go Malacca again too. =)

    ReplyDelete